An Introduction, Blogging and PR

Firstly, I am quite a private person. I have never felt the need to share the ins and outs of my life with everyone, apart from my mum, my sisters, really close friends? But other than that. Sure, you can ask me anything. But writing a blog? About me? No. Just no. People don't need to know about my life, my ups, my downs, my thoughts, my opinions. But isn't that what blogging is all about? 

However, here I am. On Blogspot. Blogging along.  But what on earth should I write about? I don't have a clue… My life? Every day things? My opinions on matters that people will probably not even read/care/think about?

Either way, I will start with the basics! I am studying Public Relations and Communications at the University of Greenwich and it is beautiful, both the course and Greenwich itself. I am entering the blogiverse because I feel, and have been advised, that it will set me off for my studies in the world of relations and its publics, allowing me to use media platforms to express my views... I guess, I also really do have a love for writing!

I'm an 18 year old girl. Student, magazines, books, fashion, more fashion, make up, friends, drinks, photos, films, chocolate bars etc. My name is Sarah Lucia. My nickname is Slowers. This is my first ever blogging experience. It is lovely to meet you!

Love





1 comments:

 

Girl Behind The Mask

Sarah Lucia Lowers. Slowers. 18-year-old student living in London. Studying PR at the University of Greenwich. Greenwich is beautiful. Love♥