Miss Guided, Apologies and Good PR


From one fashion disaster to a fashion fix up! Well, thank you Miss Guided! These "technical difficulties" you speak of didn't affect me... But offering me "FREE UK SATURDAY DELIVERY" is the way to my heart!

PR at its finest! Bravo Miss Guided, excellent reputation management! Maybe you should give Urban Outfitters some guidance? I think they need some guidance from Miss Guided (see what I did there!)


Now... Do I spend money that I don't actually have because of this splendid little offer? It would be rude not to, surely


Love

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    It is me, Romy, so happy you wasn't affected by the technical difficulties but still got free saturday delivery.

    In your follow up blog I look forward to seeing your photos of the lovely clothes etc you bought.

    Speak soon.

    XOX

    ReplyDelete

 

Girl Behind The Mask

Sarah Lucia Lowers. Slowers. 18-year-old student living in London. Studying PR at the University of Greenwich. Greenwich is beautiful. Love♥